WHAT DO WE DO?
We are consistent & committed to providing legal awareness, opportunities and knowledge via our legal videos, write-ups, posts, and much more.
WHAT IS OUR PURPOSE?
Our aim is to find ways to add value to people’s life. We want to be the change we wish to see in this world and, via our work we want to inspire, educate and make people aware of themselves and their surroundings
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We try to provide you guidance regarding your career and get your queries resolved by top professionals. We try to provide you all the useful articles, videos, resources and contacts. We share with you the latest opportunities, events, competitions and webinars available. There is much more. Scroll down to find out yourself.
- Wroots Global is hiring lawyers for a well reputed dynamic and boutique law firm
- Human Elevation is looking for a Litigation Partner – Bangalore for a law firm
- KZJ Partners requires one intern interested in litigation.
- Selvam and Selvam are looking for an IP lawyer
- Michael Page is Looking to connect with Legal professionals
- TEACHING POST IN LAW AT INDIAN INSTITUTE OF LEGAL STUDIES, SILIGURI: APPLY BY 31 JULY, 2021
- Prerna Deep- LLM Graduate from The University of Edinburgh Answers 5 Most Frequently Asked Questions of LLM Aspirants
- Bhumesh Verma- Managing Partner, Corp Comm Legal EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW!! Answers 5 Frequently Asked Questions of Law Students!
- Nikita Abraham(LLM Candidate at Munich Intellectual Property Law Centre (2020-21)) ANSWERS 8 MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS OF LLM ASPIRANTS
- Nikhil Naren – Author and Advocate at Scriboard ANSWERS 7 FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS OF LAW STUDENTS
- VIDHI PARIVARTAN’S WEBINAR ON “ROLE OF SUPREME COURT IN THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION”
- Desai Associates would like to invite you to attend the following session of a four-day virtual conference “Digital June 2021: Navigating Complexity of the Digital Economy in India.”
- 𝐁𝐒𝐊 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐋’𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐍 “𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐖 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊?”
- VIDHI PARIVARTAN’S WEBINAR ON “CONCEPT OF SEAT IN ARBITRATION”
- Webinar ON- Digital Lending Roundtable India powered by AK & Partners
- Free 3 Day Contract Drafting Bootcamp
- Tip from Advocate Yasna Sehgal
- Tip From ABISHEK GOYAL-Advocate, Hon’ble Supreme Court and High Court(s)
- Analysis on Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) in India by Advocate Himanjali Gautam (Supreme Court of India)
- Abrogation of Article 370: Legal?
- CALL FOR PAPERS (VOL. 1 ISSUE 4) BY JUS CORPUS LAW JOURNAL
- The Indian Arbitration Law Review is now inviting submissions for Volume 4.
- Vidhik Movement is offering publication for unique and unpublished research papers and articles in [Volume 1 Issue 1]
- CALL FOR PAPERS BY Jus Corpus Law Journal
- VIDHI PARIVARTAN’S 1stVirtual Debate Competition, 2021
- 1ST S. BHAMBHRI AND ASSOCIATES [ADVOCATES] Trial Advocacy Tournament, 2021
- VIDHI PARIVARTAN’S 1ST NATIONAL LEGAL QUIZ COMPETITION, 2021
- Participate: SLS, Pune’s Nithin Patil Memorial Mono Advocacy Competition (Register by Apr 20)