A free 3 day Bootcamp on Arbitration from 25th March to 27th March, from 6 pm to 9 pm where Ramanuj Mukherjee (CEO & Co-Founder, LawSikho), Abhyuday Agarwal (COO & Co-Founder, LawSikho)and Pradhnya Deshmukh (Senior Associate, LawSikho)are going to have an in-depth discussion about Arbitration Laws and career options in same.
In this Bootcamp, they will discuss:
- What is the difference between commercial litigation and arbitration?
- Why is the demand for arbitration lawyers increasing? What are the recent trends?
- What is the work performed by an arbitration lawyer?
- What skills should an arbitration lawyer possess to succeed?
- What do clients expect from their lawyers in a commercial or contractual dispute?
- Is arbitration important for young lawyers who want to build a career in litigation or work on commercial matters?
- Why is learning how to perform arbitration work relevant for litigators?
- Should corporate lawyers learn about arbitration? Why?
- How can learning about arbitration work help me in building my independent practice?
- I have read the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and the important Supreme Court cases. Am I ready to apply for internships or job opportunities now?
- I have participated in arbitration moots. Am I ready to start my career?
- What can I do to secure internships in arbitration?
- What kind of advisory and drafting skills are necessary for an arbitration lawyer?
- Which firms could hire me if I learn arbitration work?
- How much do arbitrators and arbitration lawyers earn?
- Can I become an arbitrator? What are the opportunities?
- I want to build a career in arbitration – should I work with a senior or in a law firm? What will be better in the long term?
- What is the practical work performed by lawyers in international commercial arbitration?
- How can I work on international commercial arbitration matters in Singapore, Dubai, the US, London and other regions? What is different about international commercial arbitration?
- I am interested in mediation as well – do arbitration lawyers get to work on mediation?
- I am interested in investment arbitration – how can I learn that? Will it help me?
- What is the Cairn and Vodafone investment arbitration with India about? How can I work on matters like that?
- Can I represent India in global investment arbitrations?
- Will foreign law firms hire me if I learn international arbitration?
- How can I work with reputed international institutions such as the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (SIAC), London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA), International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- How can I get started with building a career in arbitration? Which skills do I need to develop?
- Which other areas of commercial dispute resolution must a successful arbitration lawyer know about to be effective?
This Bootcamp is specially structured for young lawyers and litigator who want to take on arbitration matters for private clients or seniors, corporate lawyers who want to perform disputes work in law firms, In-house counsels who want to take up more active roles in the disputes practice, law students who want a job in the litigation/ disputes practice of a law firm and any person who has an interest in arbitration and want to explore building a career in this domain.
So, are you the one who is interested in having a career in Arbitration?
Join in the Bootcamp from 25th March to 27th March, from 6 pm to 9 pm.
Bootcamp Link: http://bit.ly/3tyGNaI
If you want to be notified about other workshops and webinars conducted by LawSikho on Arbitration, please join the Telegram or WhatsApp group below:
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/94EHUKFW2984Y2M1
WhatsApp Group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/GTP1XFvWl5j6Hkh4kdxlcO