Webinar this Sunday on: How to Enforce Rights of Junior Advocates to get Minimum wages and how to strive for a Uniform and Equal Fee Structure Code in India.
1. This is not about asking for subsidies or stipends. This is about examining rights of advocates for equality in matter of receiving of fees irrespective of their standing or experience at Bar, on bases of hours spent on a case.
2. This is also about a right to have an enforceable Fee-Structure through which fees can be recovered from clients on basis of independantly verifiable proof of such actual hours spent and work done by advocates in court and how this has now become possible due to certain softwares awailable in market.
3. This is also about discussing a concept that under Advocates Act, all advocates, other than Senior Advocates, have equal rights to charge and to receive equal fees, through orders of court.
4. This is also about discussing rights of junior advocates to be able to get atleast some prefixed Minimum Wages.
5. The minimum fees per hour may differ in Metro Cities, in other cities and villages and Principal District Judge could have power to decide such minimum fees looking to the economic conditions of his district.
6. And other topics.
Registration Details: Register Here: https://forms.gle/v2tVpP6Mk5n97yvY9