(Full-time role & only law graduates or postgraduates can apply)
LAWSIKHO are looking for a Legal Editor & Writing Coach. This will be an excellent opportunity for someone with an inkling to teach & mentor students & a long-term passion to contribute to academia. The Editor scouts ideas, & actively train students to write engaging pieces in all areas of law.
You will have the opportunity to apply your practical experience in training learners for conducting quality research & writing handbooks & e-books. This is a dynamic job that allows you to fully utilize & continuously expand your skills & develop legal writing & research.
What will you do
– Develop, write & edit legal articles, including case analysis, policy updates, handbooks, research papers, industry reports & e-books.
– Provide constructive feedback to learners on their legal writing assignments.
– Train, mentor & coach students to conduct research & write legal articles.
– Organise & conduct sessions on legal writing and research.
We are looking for someone
– With an understanding of legal content & research
– Who is passionate about learning and coaching learners
– Associates with a long term perspective
– Discipline, innovation, creativity, team spirit & attitude to excel
Submit your Application If you would like to apply for the position of Legal Editor & Writing Coach please share a vision statement with Vanita Bhatnagar at firstname.lastname@example.org.