Fair & Just Legal Solutions LLP, a corporate law firm based out of Noida, require 1 (One) Legal Associates for their Banking & Finance team.
C.S. and LL.B. from reputed university;
A candidate must be having working experience in a reputed law firm and must have good communication and negotiation skills;
A candidate must have experience in handling banking and finance matters including NCLT / NCLAT matters.
1. Drafting and review of project finance documents / loan documents such as loan agreement, mortgage deed, hypothecation deed, trust and retention account agreement etc.;
2. Preparation of opinion on Companies Act, 2013, FEMA, SARFAESI, IBC and other banking and commercial laws;
3. Drafting and review of notices, application / petition, appeal etc. to be filed with the Hon’ble National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) / National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT);
4. Preparation of reply to legal notices and drafting of reply and rejoinder to be filed with the Hon’ble NCLT and NCLAT; and
5. Appearance before the NCLT / NCLAT / RERA / RERA Appellate Tribunal, from time to time.
Required Experience (Legal Associate – Litigation): 4 – 5 years (PQE) in a law firm.
Any person interested may send his CV at firstname.lastname@example.org