Krishnamurthy & Co is looking for a few legal roles to be filled and the details of the same are as follows:
Please note that candidates with less that 3 years PQE are not to be considered as eligible for these roles.
· Experience in reviewing and drafting of employment contracts and policies such as offer letter, appointment letter, separation policy, prevention of sexual harassment policy, maternity benefit policy and other policies in an employee handbook.
· Experience at handling employment related matter such as termination, lay off, matters related to prevention of sexual harassment, maternity laws and other matters related to labor laws applicable to companies in India.
· Performing advisory functions and in-depth knowledge of commercial law and ability to interpret legal issues.
· The candidate must possess effective drafting, communication skills and ability to work with the clients. The Candidate will be part of General Corporate team and be expected to deal with a wide scope of legal and contractual responsibilities.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· The desired candidate must be a law graduate with 1 – 3 years of relevant post qualification experience of commercial and employment laws.
· Degree in law from a recognized university.
· Should have registered with, or applied for registration with, the Bar Council of India.
· Significant experience managing multiple, complex, strategic, specialty law projects, issues, and transactions.
Knowledge of using MS Office suite as well as legal resources websites like Manupatra.