Are you a young, dynamic graduate who wants to do something exciting?
With the 2nd batch of the Internship Program, MTDC (Maharashtra Tourism Development Corporation) offers an opportunity to work in the Tourism Sector in various capacities, such as Social Media, Business Development, Human Resources, IT, Law, and Aquatic Sports.
MTDC has been involved in the development, maintenance, and operation of some of the most scenic resorts, adventure parks, diving institutes, etc. in Maharashtra since its inception. With the lockdown lifted, we aim to revive the tourism industry, and all selected candidates will be able to contribute to it.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Gain experience in large-scale projects by participating in high-stakes projects
• The stipend is 15K per month to cover your travel expenses and snacks
• A certificate issued by the Managing Director of MTDC
• An opportunity to interact with ministry officials, industry professionals, etc.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Candidate with a “let’s do it” mindset who is output-oriented and capable of working independently
• Candidates who can work professionally within a timeframe
• Candidates for the social media internship should be fluent in English and Marathi
• Candidates for aquatic sports should be open to travel to different parts of
Maharashtra for extended periods of time, as required
STAGE SELECTION PROCESS:
Stage 1: Candidates have to submit their CV and Statement of Purpose (SOP) along with relevant work samples in response to the question “What makes you a good fit for the position you are applying to?”
• SOP: In your personal statement please describe in your own words; your
motivation for this role, what your USP is and what you plan to do in the future.
Word limit – 400 words – only PDF files are accepted
• Your response to the question “What makes you a good fit for the position you are
Word limit – 200 words – only PDF files are accepted
• After candidates fill out the Google form and submit all the necessary documents, a
committee will review the applications. Selected candidates will be contacted for Stage 2 of the selection process.
Stage 2: Interview of candidates by a committee, and final selection based on the results.
• 6-month long internship; the best performing interns may get a 5 month extension
• Holidays will as per government regulations
• Each intern is entitled to 6 paid leaves
• You must be under 25 years old (as of 30th September 2021) to apply
• The internship will be based at MTDC’s head office, Churchgate. Applicants must
travel to the office in accordance with the guidelines established by the
government. MTDC will not pay for any travel expenses
• Applications are due by Friday, 23rd July 2021, at 5pm
• We expect all candidates to carefully read this document. MTDC is not
responsible if candidates are disqualified due to carelessness
• Interviews and the selection process will be completed by July end, and the
selected interns will be starting on 1st October 2021
Click the link below to send in your applications!