A well reputed dynamic and boutique law firm is looking to hire lawyers for their Bangalore, Delhi and Mumbai office.
1. IBC Litigation – 6+ years PQE
2. Corporate M&A – 3 – 8 years PQE
Interested candidates can reach out on LinkedIn or can share resume on email@example.com
Human Elevation is looking for a Litigation Partner – Bangalore for a law firm
The candidate should have portable business and 10+ years of litigation experience.
Interested candidates can write in to firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed, confidential conversation.
KZJ Partners requires one intern interested in litigation.
This is a physical internship.
Interested law students may send their CV at email@example.com.
Selvam and Selvam are looking for an IP lawyer with 3+ years PQE in IP law firms! The position is based out of Chennai, so please consider the same before applying.
Are you the candidate we are looking for? Complete your application at www.selvams.com/apply/
Michael Page is Looking to connect with professionals having 12+ years of experience with both CS& LLB qualification for a leadership role with a new age company in Delhi/NCR.
Having experience in listing compliances and extensive stakeholder management-both domestic and overseas will be preferred.
Interested candidates can reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
JOB POST: TEACHING POST IN LAW AT INDIAN INSTITUTE OF
LEGAL STUDIES, SILIGURI: APPLY BY 31 JULY, 2021
The Indian Institute of Legal Studies situated at the foothills of the Himalayas in the TerraiDooars confluence bestowing it with natural landscape, sharing boundaries with the SAARC nations. The Indian Institute of Legal Studies is affiliated to the University of North Bengal and is approved by the Bar Council of India and recognized under Sections 2(f) & 12 (B) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. The Institute is accredited by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). IILS offers Undergraduate Law Programs for 5 Years integrated courses in B.A. LL. B. (Hons.), B.Com. LL.B. (Hons.) and B.B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) and 3 Years LL.B. It offers Post Graduation courses of 2 years LL.M. program and 2 years Master’s program in Public Administration and Governance.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested candidates are required to submit their application to email@example.com
Candidates shall enclose the following documents:
- Good Quality Scan copy of SSLC Certificate / Proof of Age. (.pdf file)
- Good Quality Scan copy of UG / PG / Ph.D /NET/JRF Degree Certificates (.pdf file)
- Good Quality Scan copy of Consolidated or Semester wise mark Sheets (.pdf file) IILS/ESTT/07/79 23/07/2021
- Good Quality Scan copy of All Previous Experience Certificates (Teaching, Industry &
Research) (.pdf file)
- Good Quality Scan copy of Pay Slip of last pay drawn or salary certificate or Bank statement
- Good Quality Scan copy of One Passport Size Photograph
- Updated Resume (.pdf file)
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the
grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian
University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the
UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or
have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission.
- The Ph.D. degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode; The Ph.D. thesis
has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
- An open PhD. viva voce of the candidate has been conducted.
- The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D. work, out of which at
least one is in a refereed journal.
- The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D. work in
conferences/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC / ICSSR/ CSIR or any
- The fulfillment of these conditions is to be certified by the Registrar or the Dean
(Academic Affairs) of the University concerned.
APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSTS
- Associate Professor of Law
- Assistant Professor of Law.
As per UGC norms.
July 31, 2021.
DATE OF INTERVIEW
August 7th & 8th, 2021.
CONTACT / EMAIL
Ms. Anuttama Ghose, Vice Principal, Assistant Professor of Law, IILS: +91-6296903427.
Mr. Souradeep Rakhshit, Assistant Professor of Law: +91-6296903425
Options Group for corporate lawyers with 3-8 years PQE for top tier firm in *Chennai*. Candidates that have worked extensively on M&A/Private Equity transactions can reach out on firstname.lastname@example.org
‘KS Legal & Associates’ is urgently hiring litigation & corporate lawyers. Only profiles with prior working experience in the respective areas are accepted.
Interested candidates can share their CV at email@example.com
SirionLabs are hiring for the role of Associate – Contract Management.
Work location: Gurgaon
Years of Experience required: 1-3 years
– Relevant work experience in contract management, control compliance domain; exposure to global outsourcing contracts is an added advantage.
– Strong understanding of different pricing models.
– Ability to understand and manage risk arising out of outsourcing contract based obligations and deliverables.
– Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
If you are interested and have similar skill set please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Viatris are Hiring
They are looking for brilliant legal minds to join our global legal team. As a key member of our team, you will draft, review, and negotiate on various contracts and effectively understand and handle the risk mitigated provisions, and communicate them to the internal stakeholders. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work as an In-House Counsel in a varied and fast-paced environment.
Some important responsibilities that are undertaken by the In-House Counsel – Assistant manager are listed below:
Draft, Review and Negotiate – Master Service Agreement, Non-disclosure agreements, License agreements, Teaming agreements, Amendments, Change Orders, Software and other transaction agreements for global business
Conducting negotiation activity and settlement of provisions, producing sound contract terms and conditions, contract amendments/modifications, which mitigate/minimize company risk and support company goals
Work on the ability to translate complex business and legal concepts into easy-to-understand contractual language; ability to explain complex legal and business concepts to business stakeholders in a clear and concise way
Independently establish a direct working relationship with a line of business leaders
The candidate must have completed at least an undergraduate degree in law. An LL.B degree or an integrated law course are accepted as the minimum qualification.
The candidate must have 2 to 3 years of work experience, preferably in an In-House role.
Good communication skills
Work location: Hyderabad (As of now it is WFH, but should be available at work location as and when required and as directed by our HR)
If interested send your resumes to JagadishHanumantha.Reddy@Viatris.com, email@example.com