CONSENT CUM DISCLAIMER
This disclaimer (“Disclaimer”) sets forth the general guidelines, disclosures, and terms of your use of the lawphilic.com website (“Website” or “Service”) and any of its related products and services (collectively, “Services”). This Disclaimer is a legally binding agreement between you (“User”, “you” or “your”) and this Website operator (“Operator”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By accessing and using the Website and Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Disclaimer. If you are entering into this Disclaimer on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Disclaimer, in which case the terms “User”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this Disclaimer, you must not accept this Disclaimer and may not access and use the Website and Services. You acknowledge that this Disclaimer is a contract between you and the Operator, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Website and Services.
BY ACCESSING THIS APP/WEBSITE-
- You accept and confirm that you are voluntarily seeking information which have been uploaded to this app/website.While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained on the Website is correct, the Operator is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information on the Website is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied. In no event will the Operator be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information on the Website, or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Information on the Website is for general information purposes only and is not intended to provide any type of professional advice. Please seek professional assistance should you require it. Information contained on the Website are subject to change at any time and without warning.
- You agree that neither we nor any of the lawyers whose profiles are posted on the app/website will be liable for any consequences, losses, or damage incurred as a result of any action taken by you based on any of the information provided on the app/website.
- You may not modify, print or copy any part of the Website and Services. Inclusion of any part of the Website and Services in another work, whether in printed or electronic or another form or inclusion of any part of the Website and Services on another resource by embedding, framing or otherwise without the express permission of the Operator is prohibited.
- Any views or opinions represented on the Website are personal and belong solely to the Operator and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the Operator may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
- Lawphilic does not endorse any positions shared in the website. Lawphilic cannot be held responsible for any financial or legal implications of the opportunities if undertaken. Lawphilic does not earn anything for posting these opportunities and pools them from different websites for viewer’s convenience.
- Some of the links on the Website may be “affiliate links”. This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, the Operator will receive an affiliate commission.
- You may submit new content and comment on the existing content on the Website. By uploading or otherwise making available any information to the Operator, you grant the Operator the unlimited, perpetual right to distribute, display, publish, reproduce, reuse and copy the information contained therein. You may not impersonate any other person through the Website and Services. You may not post content that is defamatory, fraudulent, obscene, threatening, invasive of another person’s privacy rights or that is otherwise unlawful. You may not post content that infringes on the intellectual property rights of any other person or entity. You may not post any content that includes any computer virus or other code designed to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any computer software or hardware. By submitting or posting content on the Website, you grant the Operator the right to edit and, if necessary, remove any content at any time and for any reason.
- We reserve the right to modify this Disclaimer or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Disclaimer on the Website. When we do, we will send you an email to notify you. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- If you would like to contact us to understand more about this Disclaimer or wish to contact us concerning any matter relating to it, you may send an email to email@example.com.
- This document was last updated on March 21, 2021